Subject: Temu toy testing
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2025 13:58:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of Delfi.lv <http://delfi.lv/>  as an intern, a 
leading news portal in Latvia. We recently came across an article published 
by Delfi.ee concerning the quality of Temu toys, which, as we understand, 
were tested at your facility.

We are interested in conducting a similar investigation and would like to 
inquire whether it would be possible to send a selection of toys to your 
laboratory for testing.

Could you please provide us with the estimated costs for conducting chemical 
and mechanical tests in accordance with EU toy safety standards? 
Additionally, we would appreciate it if you could inform us whether your 
facility has the capacity to carry out such testing within the coming weeks.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. We look forward to your 
response.

Ar cieņu
Egija Fišere

Analīzes un stāstniecības nodaļas praktikante